Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

WORLDS THINNEST KEYBOARD! ONLY 0.5mm THICK!

CSR keyboardFirst off, sorry for not posting in a while. I've been really busy, and I mean REALLY busy. Now moving on to what you're here for:
The world's thinnest computer keyboard has been revealed by tech company CSR.
The keyboard is as thin as a sheet of paper and works with tablets and computers, wireless, using Bluetooth.
It's flexible and measures just 0.5mm thick.
A hand typing on the thin keyboard. It looks barely thicker than a sheet of paper.The keyboard has a battery built into the top edge
It's hoped the keyboard could be built into tablet covers, books or desks.
It will go on display at the IFA tech show in Berlin, Germany on 6 September.

I think this could be a great new invention because you can fold or roll this keyboard up. This may need a cover depending of the price and it has a built in battery and we don't know if it's easily replaceable or not. It may not be easily replaceable, as it is so thin. Also we don't know how durable and firm it is so it may rip. My thoughts are that it will be firm to a certain point because this soon looks like it will be very popular.

I hope you enjoyed this or found it useful!
Stick around because I'm going to be posting more!
If you want to you can leave a comment or like this post!You can also comment on anything you want me to have a look at or review or talk about in detail or in general and I'll try to talk about it! 
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment