Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Halo Reach or Halo 4?

If you're thinking about getting Halo 4 I suggest you stop thinking about it and take a look at Halo Reach. I have both Halo Reach and Halo 4 and a few people I know have both of them as well. We all think that Halo Reach is better. These are some things are better about Halo Reach.

1. The campaign is much better and there is a variety of different missions whereas in Halo 4 all the missions feel the same.

2. Halo Reach has a better forge world.

3. Halo Reach has Firefight which Halo 4 does not

If you are just looking to play online I suggest that you get Halo 4 because that is the only thing that it has better than Halo Reach.

Although Halo Reach was made just before Halo 4, Reach is the start of the story and then on goes Halo 1, Halo 2 and so on. I don't want to ruin the story for you with Halo Reach and I highly recommend that you get it. I would rate it 5/5 stars. 





No comments:

Post a Comment