Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

An Introduction to me and stopmotion

Hey there people. My blog's going to be about anything electronic, from video games to stop motion videos and tutorials and maybe once in a while something that's not electronic like my drawings or singing.

This post is an introduction to stop motion. First you're going to need the right software. If you're going to be using the computer I suggest 'monkey jam' although you would have to use the front facing camera. If you're going to be using an iPad,iPhone or iPod then I suggest 'iMotion HD' which is what I use. One of the easiest things to do is use a camera and take individual pictures and then turn it into a GIF

In my next stop motion tutorial I will be talking about actually making the videos and the details of making them and I might also post my first stop motion video that I made a few years ago.


                  See you later!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment